Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How was Your Day?



So I have to tell you about my day, the sun was shining and I decided to go out and hose down the patio, house, etc. This is one of the very relaxing jobs I like to do. Work while you get some sun, to me there is nothing like it. Anyway so I get my hose out, hook it to my spray nossel, turn on the water and the end of the nossel blew apart. I am not kidding I may as well had a swim because I was just as wet. So because there was water being sprayed everywhere of course the dogs had to get involved...now keep in mind I had put down some dirt yesterday in my flower beds...so not only did we have the water, but also mud....and what do dogs like more than water....is yes, dirt to roll in. So we were all looking like roses when we went outside but i have to say we finished our morning looking like a bunch of ragamuffins....Last winter we replaced the main waterline and I think there must have been pressure built up in the line so when I turned it on, it about set me on my butt. It should be better next time. I think I will let my husband turn it on when he comes home from work. He just arrived and has ventured downstairs to turn off a valve. We did have a good chuckle though. After I get this all done it started to rain and rain! one step forward, two steps back...and life goes on. $5200.00 to replace that waterline, just to get soaked....I really think I was soaked too when I paid the bill! And how was your day?

3 comments:

  1. oh my...that is awful. hope the day got better. my day was decent even after I started it off in a bad mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here trying to type which is hard because I'm laughing so damned hard! Thanks, Cinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. char, glad your day turned around, my day turned out just fine..where is a video camera when you need one.

    Well Holly it was funny and I am sure it would have been even more so had you seen it. Take Care. All in All it was kinda fun! Got me moving faster than I have in a while. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.