Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tag Your It.

I was tagged by JB from It Will Take More Than a Hambutger To Make Me happy. I usually ddon't do thes. but jb says he is checking back on me, so here goes! Tag rules for 50 Random Questions:

1. Name & link back to the person who tagged you
(since I am starting the tag, that's me & you're already here, so no link necessary)

2. Answer & post the 50 random questions on your blog (see below)

3. Tag some bloggers to play along by naming them at the end of your post & by leaving them a comment on their blog letting them know that they have been selected to answer 50 Random Question

(I picked ten people, but feel free to pick however many people you want)


OK, here are my answers...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Sitting outside having breakfast

2. Who are you in love with?
My Husband

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Probably as a child

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes a bill, darn now I am thinking about bills

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
About 6 months ago, I like a destination store of family run businesses.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Easter! Not allowed to drive. have you seen me on the road!!!!!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No,

10. Are you hot?
yes, I am outside in the heat.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee with french Vanilla cremer. Probably more creamer than coffee

12. What are you wearing right now?
P.J.S

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
mY HUSBAND DOES IT.

14. Last food that you ate?
Panini

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Home

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No. shopping till I get the pink bill paid.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Probably when I was trying to get in front of a cow running down the train tracks, approximately 1978.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Hockey, Playoff season you know.

19. What is your favorite animal.
Dogs...My Kula.

20. Your dream vacation?
Just about anywhere.

21. Last person's house you were in?
My Mom and Dads.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Concussion or having heart broken, both due to a bad fall. lol

23. Have you been in love?
Yes

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Friends and Relatives.

25. Last play you saw?
Cant remember the name, it was all in German.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Would be my charm and lovely disposition.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Depends on how tired I am

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Have enough of myspace at home

29. Next trip you are going to take?
To my doctors across town, TO me thats a trip!

30. Ever go to camp?
Too busy helping on the farm.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing, I live in the now!

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes.Oscar

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Yes. regulary due to cataplexy

35. Where is your best friend?
In B.C

36. How is your best friend?
wONDERFUL,,,,

37. Do you have a tan?
just a little, I don't sit in the sun.

38. What are you listening to right now?
My cat meowing

39. Do you collect anything?
Not really, just things I like.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
???????

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
WHEN I WAS 18

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
I hate straws

43. What does your last text message say?
I don't do text messaging

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Sometimes.

45. Last time you took a shower?
Today

46. Do you need to do laundry?
All done.

47. What is your heritage?
Belgioum, Irish and Scottish.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes, three of them.

49. Are you rich?
Yes not moneywise.

50. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I was sleeping.


Tag, you're it:

If you want to play along, then tag your it.

2 comments:

  1. # 17 - OMG!! Was it your cow and did you get it off the tracks??

    Thx for playing with me. I hope your Dad's doing alright.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.