Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't Fence Me In!

I am a lover of many things.
One thing I value more than anything is my own time, 
my own space, my own thoughts.
During these times,
I reemerge stronger, kinder, more loving,
more creative, just more of who I am,
and whom I want to be.
I am blessed I have a husband who understands this
and values his time alone as well.
I married him when he was 46,
we are both strong personalities.
He understands my need to visit my sisters.
My little sister is coming today, 
and tomorrow we are off.
I will miss you all dearly,
I will be gone for about 3 weeks,
I may get to a computer,
I may not..
No plans, no time limits, no worries,
no stressors. I am sure I will visit them when I get back.
The photo I chose to remind me to never ever be fenced in!
To live my life my way, on my terms each and every day!
I am Embracing My Life
and jumping the fence.
.................
You may want to visit my new blog atArt..One Work At A Time
When I get black I plan on featuring artwork daily.
That is my love and passion.
Would love to see you there.
Until next time,

14 comments:

  1. enjoy your time!!! i adore my sister so i completely understand. renew, refresh and delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cinner
    It's wonderful to have our alone time.
    I feel much the same way you do and have a supportive husband like you do.
    That is indeed a blessing, isn't it!

    Have a most wonderful trip and have tons of fun with your sisters!
    I know you will.

    Safe travels to you!

    Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cinner,
    enjoy your precious alone time. Recharge your batteries...
    Hugs,
    Monicaxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No stress! I am happy for you, dear Cinner and don't worry we will be here waiting to hear all about your wonderful times. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fabulous time Cinner!!! Be looking forward to seeing your creations when you return.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time - get lots of visiting and rest....
    I'll be thinking of you....
    See ya when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, hope you enjoy the time you spend with your sister and come back with a lot of exciting tales to share with us. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time!! I too need my alone time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a fabbarooney time. HURRY BACK :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a great time visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun my friend...Enjoy it to the fullest.
    It is good to jump the fence every now and again. Take your time and take it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, have a wonderful time Cindy!!! We'll miss you terribly!!!! But so happy for you that you can spend time with your sister!!! Love you! Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Cinner...
    have a safe and wonderful time with your family.

    big love to you
    Ribbon xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.