Tuesday, July 13, 2010

poppies

A wonderful morning to all of you, Here is a pretty poppy that inspired my last post.
 More of them,
and a different kind,
see how the edges are different.
 I love the different colors
 
To me the red ones are the prettiest,
I got the seeds from a neighbor down the street,
so I grow them every year,
I just throw the seeds in the ground 
and they are very hearty.
.....................................................................................................................
It has been raining for two days and I have a whole lot of housework
to get at that I have been post phoning for a while.
So today is the day,
so must run,
okay walk slow,
but I will get it done,
one room at a time.
have your very best day ever.

13 comments:

  1. I love these poppies...so beautiful! I will try and have my best day ever!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, wild red poppies used to grow on the CPR land by the snow fence. Seeing poppies always takes me back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those surely are beautiful...love the colors...hope you have a marvelous day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is my fav...absolutely gorgeous!!!

    p.s. can you please email me (necessaryroom@gmail.com). thanks.

    one love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are beautiful Cinner, isn't nature amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! It is a beautiful day and the poppies are gorgeous. Stay awhile and play and save the housework for another day! Ha!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppies are so pretty....like your wallpaper.
    Will call you when storm passes ok.....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bernie, it is 530, I have to lay down for about an hour, still storming here. talk to you later. c

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love poppies! i really do. you captured their essence so beautifully!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thamks fpr a;; the lovely comments, not much housework done, it rained all day here, thundering and lightning omg...makes you really appreciate the sunny days. I so appreciate your comments, and I am awed every day by nature, no matter what I see, what a wonderful gift. take care until next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bootiful Cinner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.