Monday, August 9, 2010

Blessed to have a sister like you

Hello to you all, this is Cinners sister writting today.  I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to my sis as she has had my two boys for two weeks.  I love them dearly but it was so wonderful to have a break and to know that they were loving every moment with you.  You are the best Aunt ever and we are all blessed to have you.  As for you bloggers I am so happy that my sister has you, as you all bring her so much joy.  Love to you my sis , sit back and enjoy the quiet now that we are gone.  Hugs and kisses to you!!!

5 comments:

  1. We love having Cindy here too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L for that, what a quiet house this morning, omg never ever eating kd again. they sure were good boys while they were here. today is a day of rest for me. hugs, call u later, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet - you have a wonderful sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are a wonderful aunt and a loving sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.