Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Holidays And Best Wishes!

Hi Everyone,
the snow has let up for now,
it looks beautiful out there for sure,
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday.
I will be away now from the computer over the Holiday Season,
I would like you all to know how special I think you are.
And how truly blessed I feel this season to have you in my life.
Even for a short time each day.
May you enjoy your friends and family,
and I will see you again in the New Year.
Some may wish you happiness, some may wish you wealth,
what I wish for you, is all that you wish yourself.
much love.
..........
The above picture is my statue from my garden,
with a little editing she does not look quite so cold..
Wishing you the very Best Days Ever!

9 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a Blessed Christmas and a Happy new year! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have a wonderful holiday surrounded by those you love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry merry Christmas dear friend!!! And a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the festive season, Cinner! Best wishes for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a joyous holiday season and we will meet here again in the New Year! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The statue is wonderful, Cinner! I wish you a joyous Christmas filled with love and peace!
    And thanks for the sweetest words- I think of you often too, dear friend!
    Monica xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays, Cinner! You are loved too, friend! Be well, and we'll see you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot, Cinner...Love you and have a great time..

    cheers
    Shalet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry, Merry Christmas, dearest Cindy!!! Love you so much!! Janine xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.