Sunday, May 25, 2014

A Quiet Afternoon.

Hello again,
more days have passed than I care to admit.
Today I am thankful for the thunderstorm
that rolled in actually causing me to get
out of my yard.
I must say it is looking lovely.
The rain brings a freshness and now the sun
in the evening, birds singing in the distance,
the chatter of squirrels running through the trees.
Lately I have been so at peace or content.
is it the same thing?
Nature has a way of doing that for me,
somehow I have found my way into
a less stress free zone.
It feels good.
Health wise I am not as good as I want to be,
but better than I have been.
I hope you are all well.
Until next time,
May you Have Your Best Day Ever!
Cindy 

2 comments:

  1. well i am glad you have found that place of contentment...i am pretty good right now...relaxed in life...summer vacation just started so that might help out....smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weather is always a good start for a happy mood. glad yours is good and the yard is coming along.
    xo jj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.