Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rescue Greyhound

You should read the previous post, I thought I would post this pic of Wiley, my sister's dog/ One of them/ Wiley is really quite docile in the home. My sister runs him everyday. On the news last night they were showing some of the conditions these dogs were found in. Some were just skin and bones and locked in cages for 20 - 22 hours a day. Thank God for the kind people who reach out to others and animals and make a difference in this world. I know that for every sad story we heree that there are many good ones that we never hear about.. L et's have faith in others to do the right things and as Holly said today, Keep Smiling. take Care.

2 comments:

  1. Here's how the Earth is a small place...my friends down the street have been part of Greyhound Rescue for years, having given five of these docile gladiators a loving home over the years. They currently have two, and their huge, wonderful hound is named, Whiley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kidding me, Holly we do have alot in common. everytime I read your blog I think, Hey! About you tackling your craft room and wanting to bring peace back to your kingdom, I know exactly how that feels.Take Care, cinner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.