Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Health

A New Look
A New Look by cinner featuring Dolce & Gabbana scarves

If I could have just one thing, what would it be? Have you ever asked yourself that question? I had to really think about this, what would it be....all I could come up with is Health, not just for me but everyone, and I will tell you why this would be my choice. First of all if everyone was healthy, that would mean that there would be no hunger in the world, and if there was no hunger everyone would be happy, and for the body to be healthy there has to be love , and if everyone loved one another, then there would be no fighting or destruction, thus being no worries. And if there were no worries, imagine a stress free day, now could it be this simple, I wonder, I must have forgotten something...If we were all healthy does this mean there would be no death, or would we be understanding and knowing enough that this is the circle of life....heres to all our health.
What would you want, I would love to hear from you.
Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. What I would want would be to see the absolute best in any day despite the circumstances, despite what it does or doesn't hold. I would love to see the correctness and beauty in any day...because all days are important and not to be wasted. And, how I see it is what it is, not the other way around. I want to remember that. And to tell you hello Cinner, hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good point of view Holly, Hope all is okay with you, I would love to see the correctness and beauty in any day...I liked that. Big Hug,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Cin........I will accept the world exactly as it is...with all its hunger, strife, sorrow, calamity, and pain. Why would I ever wish it to remain thus ??? I do not believe in "fairy'tale" heavenly places where there are no "opposites".....for if such existed in the 'all', the 'everything', the 'infinite'....then there would be no point or passion in life.....for life needs its yin to create its yang......its negative to make us aware of its positives......its ugliness to remind us to appreciate its beauty.......and its hours so we can remember its "moments".

    You see my friend.....how would you be able to truly appreciate life through wonder and struggle if everything were handed to you on a "silver platter" ? There would be no goals to reach for..... no 'love' to find...... no pleasure by which to measure pain etc, etc, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. health is an important thing - if my mom and dad had watched their health better I would probably still have them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. spotted wolf, I just said suppose, I don't believe that would ever happen...I appreciate everything I have, I also appreciate your viewpoint...causing me to think further is good! Take care.

    Char, I sometimes think of that with my Dad too. We never know do we, Take care, I am coming to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.