The lovely Ribbon from fragments, treasures, memories @ http://mindscene.blogspot.com/ has asked me to play along and tell you six things about myself that you already don't know. So here goes!
1. Years ago I drew a portrait of a man whom is a strikingly resemblance to my husband, whom
I had not met yet. It was very wierd when he saw it. Maybe something brought us together.
2. I sang Ave Maria at one of my friends weddings, I love to sing, I sang with a band one evening and sang The House of the Rising Sun. I used to Karaoke all the time. Love, love to sing.
3. I have 3 tatoos...One on my leg of a rainbow, flowers and a butterfly(quite small). One on my upper arm and onto my shoulder of flowers and a love bird. My ex husband has the exact same one. The third one is of a Geisha lady walking over a bridge (not finished and never will be, OUCH! They were done when I was 20 much to the outrage of my parents! I regret getting them now ....note to self...Do not ever marry a tatooist again. LOL.
4. A r00mate and I saved an elderly ladies life, We found her in the parking lot in the winter, -30 below in her vehicle. She was leaning on her seat and could not get out. We got her in my car, took her to Emergency and spent the night with her until her brother could come and be with her. He was 93. That was her only family. She had had a heart attack. WE did not call an ambulance because we were only 5 minutes away. Anyway she lived in the appartment complex. we had never seen her before. She always called us her little angels after that. She even laughed and said I guess angels can have tatoos as well. She was a love.
5. I am outgoing, can be somewhat of a hermit, should live in the country. I do not like the busy, busy, rush, rush Life.
6. I have been told I am like a Camelian as I can blend into all walks of life quite easily!
I would also like to thank Crista from http://natureasis.blogspot.com,/ for awarding me the Kreative Blogger Award. I had already recieved it from Monica from http://thewhitebench.com/
It is posted on my sidebar. I will nominate others later on in the week.
Also thankyou to Claire from http://clairedulalune/. blogspot.com/ for honoring me with the Domestic Whitch award. I had previously been honored by Holly from http://hollydietor.blogspot.com/ It is posted on my sidebar. I will nominate others later in the week.
Some days I have been having trouble uploading pictures. Is anyone else having the same issues. That is why I did not put the pictures of the awards on this post. So in conclusion if you have not had the pleasure to visit any of these lovely ladies please do so. I would highly recommend any one of their blogs. So thankyou ladies for thinking of me. I was very touched.
In closing I have been up since 3 when a storm blew in again, My dogs hate the thunder so I sit up and pet them and tell them they will be okay. They are both laying at my feet and I am going to try and sneak back to bed. I love to lay in bed and listen to a good storm, and I really should not be on here, but it has seemed to settle down a bit. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Take care.