I recieved this award last week from Cora at Heartfelt and Homemade,http://cora-heartfeltandhomemade.blogspot.com/ Thankyou so much Cora! I was touched!
The idea behind the award is to list 10 fun things about yourself, and then forward it to 10 of your favorite blogs...so here goes!
1. My favorite music is jammin, this is a new phase for me, love all kinds, but really relating to Bob Marley these days.
2. I learned to Karaoke by listening to my best friend sing all her songs and once I heard her do them, then I would get up and try them. I think the first time I sang you could hardly hear me! That is how I met my husband. He was singing Hello Darling by George Jones....I am a sucker for a man with a deep voice.
3. I think I have a great sense of humor, and believe I will be remembered for my ability to laugh and be comical.
4. I am a fanatical dog lover, and have been informed by the city pound that my dog Kula is on the High Risk offenders list. He has only got away on us once....so how does this a High Risk offender make?
5. I can cook, but I can not bake and one batch of cookies has been given to the dogs for treats and they have turned up there noses and walked away. The ungrateful beasts!
6. I have a Condition called Cataplexy that causes me to fall down when I laugh. It is severe so when I get tired I fall down alot. The thing is if something is funny it is usually quite funny so sometimes I have trouble quitting laughing long enough to get back up again. So no Comedy Clubs for me!. I think God must have a sense of humor because when I found out about this I thought to myself of all the things to get, this is the silliest.
7.My husband introduces me as his first wife, people look at us and wonder what we are doing together, I am his only wife. Silly sod.
8. I get attached to shoes, especially gold lame' thrown out by my best friend, and a pair of white flats thrown out by my Mom. Now was it really necessary! They should go through my underwear drawer. They would have a heyday. Actually my friend has thrown out my mumus too. She does not know it but I have a new one. Ha Ha!
9. When I got married to my husband we were the very last ones at our dance. we danced the night away. We both had so much fun. At the gift opening one of our truckdriver friends dropped by and this is what
he said, Darlin I heard last night you just looked beautiful, but I have to say you look like heck today!After looking at pictures I believe he may have been a little correct. We had a good laugh about it anyway.
10. My nieces and newphews tell me I am the coolest Aunt ever! What they don't know loving them has been the best thing in my life! They have kept me young at heart, and I tell them all the time, they have mistaken me
for someone who has money. When they come to my house, there is no tv, no game boys, no texting, we are outdoors playing or painting or just being kids. One of them asked for a computer one year for Christmas. I told him his limit was five dollars, that he better get a job. Oh how they love me.! ha, ha!
So now I am to pass this on to 1O of my favorite blogs.
1. Holly from Your Mother Knows..But won't tell you. If you have not been to her blog you need to run over and have a visit. Sometimes she makes me laugh hysterically. Check out her post on the Brooke Shields
eyelash commercial. Her blog is listed on my blog List.
2. Bernie from On My Own. She is one of the nicest, kindest individuals I have ever met. She does so much for others. You will love her. Her blog is listed on my blog list.
3. Joanna.from The Fifty Factor. Everything about her is just wonderful. She makes me laugh, has been a great support system for me and is involved in many things. Her blog is on my list as well
And the rest of my blogs, if any of you want this award please feel free to take it. I think you are all deserving of it. I thank you for visiting my blogs and for the friendships we have made.
Remember ....A Day Without Laughter Is A Day Wasted.