Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh What A Beautiufl Morning..........



Today I am grateful for so many things, all the times I have managed to go for a walk on my own, especially along a country road, the fresh air, the fresh breeze on my face, the wind in my hair, a songbird singing, the sun shining, a drop of rain, a wild animal, butterflies, the crunch of the rock under my feet, the distance pulling me forward, the outdoors making me feel alive., my quiet time, my time for thinking and my time for reflection, being with God, he surrounds me.,the chill in the air that makes me move a little faster, for my cane to give me support,for my dog running free, watching his excitement as he checks everything out,  I am grateful that when I turn around he comes running, I am grateful for his company, I am grateful to start my day so peacefully. I am grateful that my husband will be waiting for me at home with a warm cup of coffee. I think I am going to have My Very Best Day!  I hope you all have a wonderful day, and that you appreciate all the blessings in your life.

6 comments:

  1. it does sound like a peaceful start to the day. hope you have that most wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon...that sounds heavenly...I do so love walks in the country...wonderful! Makes me so happy to hear you are out and about and enjoying the Spring! Hugs and love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walks in the country with time to reflect and enjoy nature. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I should start my days like you do once school is out. If I can get out of bed...I tend to stay up way to late in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that does sound like a lovely day :)

    shona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect beginning to a fabulous day. What a blessing! I love starting out with my walk...it put such a wonderful spin on the day!
    Enjoy dear one!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.