Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sometimes It Is Just Right.

Imagine my surprise when I managed to get both the front and back door
as the truck was going 100 miles per hour.
No I was not driving hubby was,
and there I am snapping pictures for all my might.
We laugh he asks how many pictures of old buildings, fields, hay bales
does one girl need,
as many as one wants I tell him,
he just shakes his head, deep down I know he is happy
just for the minutes of silence when I am the worst back seat driver known to mankind.
Sometimes I am surprised he just does not stop the truck and throw me out,
but I would get a picture of that!
Ahhh now I know the reason why.
............
Today I feel very content, peaceful, joyful,
grateful and understanding that
nothing is perfect, nor is it supposed to be
............
This morning I prayed for health and happiness
for everyone that is suffering from an illness, homelessness,
loss of loved ones, hunger. I asked for hope and understanding
during difficult times. I was thankful for everything I have,
Happy that I have eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell,
mind to think,  hands to write and hold, legs and feet to carry me,
heart to love, What a wonderful gift we are all given.
As I am typing this I am listening to Nature Music,
coffee is brewing, pets are sleeping, sun is rising,
My Day Awaits!
...........
May you have your very Best Weekend
Cinner

7 comments:

  1. Same to you Cinner. Great photo by the way!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nature music, coffee and good pics...what more could i ask...smiles. happy saturday cinner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you started your day so lovely, including your beautiful attitude....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barns and old buildings, camera and coffee!! Sounds like heaven to me!!! Ahhhhh Bliss!!!!!!
    Loving you sweetie!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful week, Cinner.
    I enjoyed this post!
    Thank you!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cinner-

    "Hallelujah" and a new dawn begins, "hallelujah"
    Loving you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.