Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Friendship

One thing I have cherished in my life
are  the friendships that I have made.
Watching my dog and cat together
makes me laugh at how determined
they have been to not get along,
but slowly they are becoming fast friends.
I was surprised to see them sitting this close.
I have made a real effort to be more social
again. It has been a wonderful feeling!
I thank all of you for the friendships
we have formed here!
Your in my thoughts.
Until next time,
Have Your Best Days!

6 comments:

  1. smiles...it is cute to see them become friends....
    and our friends are some of our greatest treasures
    we should def take care of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Together on the same couch! It's a start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful lady. Friendships indeed are heart warming and life giving. I am still trying to learn the nuances of my new PC. Phew.
    Love to you "hey"
    Gail
    peace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suuuuweeeet!
    Love the love shown in the photo of your fur babies.
    Sending you hugs and love, too, my friend.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. true friendships are more precious than gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Cindy,
    Friendship truly is a treasure. How fun that your dog and cat are creeping closer and closer to friendship ;-)

    sweet week to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.