Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Darn Pesky Varmits!

She has good blood, She has good blood.
I swear the mosquitos  were  raising flags,
and shouting a large tasty one here.
Those darn little varmits....
Is it too much to want to just play in your yard
and take some photos,
but instead I sat on a bench slapping myself silly,
thinking where oh where is bug spray
when I need it.
And how huge are these mosuitos,
well lets just say my
1996 Hyundai looks a little
small beside them.
Okay I am embellishing just a tad,
but I could almost make pets outta them.
I want them out of my yard.
Leave my space!
There I said it, I hope they heard me.
How have they been in your neck of the woods.
I am off, no pun intended.
Have a great day.
Cinner

5 comments:

  1. oy, the skeeters and gnats are nasty this year...i think it is an invasion....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *slap* *slap* What was the question again? *slap*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having the same problem with millions of mosquitos. We spray repellent on all exposed skin and wear long pants and long sleeves if we are going to be outside very long, like over ten minutes. Good luck. I don't think there is any way to actually get them to move on to someone elses house. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those pesky little night creatures of summer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I wonder if my response posted or not. Had to enter my blog/email multiple times, then my comment disappeared. Did you get my comment? ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.