Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SIGH OF RELIEF

Hello everyone, I am Penquin, Cinners little sister.  She wanted me to let you all know that she had her surgery this morning and is doing well.  Of course as well as can be, lol.  I am sure she is very happy that medication is helping with the pain.  The doctors said all went well and now they are keeping her in observation for a few days.  She pretty much told me to go away as i was sitting watching her sleep, she told me to go have some fun.  I am so relieved that all went well and that she is in recovery. While I am on here thankyou all for been such a great group of people.  I am not a blogger myself but Cinner truely enjoys all of you and talks often of you all.  It warms my heart to know that she has found so many great people to connect with.  I am sure Cinner will be back on here in about 4 or 5 days (maybe earlier if I can:t hold her down) lol, so till then a big hello from Cinner! 

6 comments:

  1. i am glad she is reasting and doing ok...thank you for updating us. best wishes and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Cinner is ok after the surgery.
    Please tell her I will have her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much for coming to tell us how she is. Send her lots of love and tell her she has lots of blog friends wishing her a speedy recovery.
    xXx
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of white light and good wishes to Cinner for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info Penquin!! PLease wish Cinner well and send her our love and prayers!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hadn't realized Cinner had surgery today! Thank you so much for telling us she's OK, and please send her my most heartfelt wishes for a speedy recovery, and tell her she's in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Monica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I value your opinion and your friendship.